As Executive Vice President overseeing Conor Commercial’s Midwest industrial and office group, Brian is responsible for leading a team of commercial real estate professionals in identifying and securing development opportunities on a local and regional basis.
Over the course of his 25-year career, Brian has developed over 20 million square feet of industrial and commercial product throughout the Chicagoland area and Midwest Region. He applies his proven track record and industry standing to position the firm for continued growth and achievement of its development objectives.
In his role, Brian provides strategic direction for the selection and acquisition of single site and multi-parcel land opportunities throughout Chicago and the Midwest Region. He also directs and manages the completion of both speculative and build-to-suit developments on behalf of the firm.
Prior to joining Conor Commercial, Brian worked for Dermody Properties, CenterPoint Properties and Panattoni Development.
- DePaul University
Bachelor of Science – Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – Illinois
- AICPA (The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Association of Industrial Real Estate Brokers (AIRE)
- NAIOP (Commercial Real Estate Development Association)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)