Molly serves as Conor Commercial’s Chief Investment Officer and is responsible for assisting with the firm’s overall investment and development processes. She contributes to real estate decisions utilizing her valuable insight of strategic programming, research and best-in-class execution of development activities.
Her experience in the real estate market began when she joined the firm in 2007. Joining as a Financial Analyst, she was charged with augmenting business development opportunities with a specific focus on enhancing the firm’s healthcare portfolio and was promoted to Senior Development Manager after managing the successful development of several medical office projects. She now evaluates each proposed real estate development opportunity to assess the firm’s position in the opportunity. Throughout her various roles and increasingly challenging responsibilities, Molly consistently delivers innovative thinking on behalf of a wide range of projects, markets and geographical areas.
Molly is a member of Conor Commercial’s Investment Committee and Advisory Board of Directors. She works directly with the firm’s officers and regional development professionals to structure optimal development/investment opportunities. She also works directly with the President and the commercial real estate team to set policy and procedure standards, including risk management and investment strategies. In addition, she leads special projects including new product development and equity fundraising.
- Boston College
Bachelor of Science – Marketing
- Northwestern University – Kellogg School of Management
Master of Business Administration – Finance and Real Estate Management
- Chicago Business Journal – 2015 Woman of Influence
- IWIRE Chicago (Industrial Women in Real Estate) – Advisory Board
- Marquette University’s Commercial Real Estate Advisory Board
- Midwest Real Estate News Magazine – 2016 Midwest Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame
- NAIOP (Commercial Real Estate Development Association) – Chicago Chapter – Current President (Previous Board of Directors, Secretary and Awards of Excellence Co-Chair)
- Real Estate Forum magazine – 2015 Top 50 Under 40
- ULI’s Women’s Leadership Initiative – Chicago Chapter – Advisory Board & Executive Board Co-Chair
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)