Vicki joined the firm as Director of Capital Transactions in 2007 and was promoted to Vice President of Capital Transactions in January 2009.
She offers 15 years of experience managing land acquisition, development and financing within the commercial and residential real estate industries. She also serves as a member of Conor Commercial’s Investment Committee. Vicki’s attributes include a strong financial background with extensive experience in cash flow modeling, valuation work, acquisitions, development and project financing. She manages all of Conor Commercial’s lending and equity partner relationships while overseeing the financing of the firm’s new development projects and the refinancing of existing deals. Vicki also supports the management team by assisting with project analyses and strategic decision-making relating to the development or purchase/sale of real estate properties.
She previously served in a finance position with K. Hovnanian Homes responsible for the sourcing, underwriting and closing of all land acquisitions and condominium projects for Los Angeles and Orange Counties in Southern California on behalf this large publicly-traded national homebuilding company.
- University of Wisconsin
Bachelor of Business Administration – Real Estate and Marketing
- University of Southern California
Master of Real Estate Development
- Building Industry Association (BIA and Founding Member of the BIA’s Next Generation Group)
- NAIOP (Commercial Real Estate Development Association) – Chicago Chapter
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Goldie B. Wolfe Women in Leadership Initiative – Board of Directors