As Chief Operating Officer, Molly provides day-to-day leadership and management of The McShane Companies, focusing her efforts on long-term strategic growth and operational excellence.
Molly consistently delivers innovative thinking on behalf of a wide range of projects, markets and geographical areas. During her long-standing tenure with the McShane organization, she has held a variety of positions within the construction and development businesses. She has focused on a wide variety of product types and, as a result, possesses extensive knowledge of the industrial, multi-family, office, healthcare and commercial market sectors.
This comprehensive experience grants Molly a unique perspective of the entire commercial real estate development and construction process, contributing to the overall growth and success of the firm.
Northwestern University – Kellogg School of Management
Master of Business Administration – Finance and Real Estate Management
Bachelor of Science – Marketing
- National Association for Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) – National Chapter – Board Member
- National Association for Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) – Chicago Chapter – Emeritus Board, 2018 President
- Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO) – Chicago Chapter
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) – Women’s Leadership Initiative – Chicago Chapter – Advisory Board & Executive Board
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) – Industrial and Office Park Development Council Silver (IOPC) Member
- IWIRE Chicago (Industrial Women in Real Estate) – Advisory Board
- Marquette University Commercial Real Estate Advisory Board
- Goldie Initiative Mentor
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
Awards and Recognition
- Connect Media 2019 Women in Real Estate Award
- Urban Land Institute Chicago – Women’s Leadership Initiative 2019 Regional Summit Award
- Crain’s Chicago Business – 2019 Notable Women in Commercial Real Estate
- Globe Street – 2019 Women of Influence
- Midwest Real Estate News – Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame
- Chicago Business Journal – 2015 Woman of Influence
- Real Estate Forum Magazine – 2015 Top 50 Under 40