As Chief Operating Officer, Molly provides day-to-day leadership and management of The McShane Companies, focusing her efforts on long-term strategic growth and operational excellence.
Molly consistently delivers innovative thinking on behalf of a wide range of projects, markets and geographical areas. During her long-standing tenure with the McShane organization, she has held a variety of positions within the construction and development businesses. She has focused on a wide variety of product types and, as a result, possesses extensive knowledge of the industrial, multi-family, office, healthcare and commercial market sectors.
This comprehensive experience grants Molly a unique perspective of the entire commercial real estate development and construction process, contributing to the overall growth and success of the firm.
- Boston College
Bachelor of Science – Marketing
- Northwestern University – Kellogg School of Management
Master of Business Administration – Finance and Real Estate Management
- Chicago Business Journal – 2015 Woman of Influence
- IWIRE Chicago (Industrial Women in Real Estate) – Advisory Board
- Marquette University’s Commercial Real Estate Advisory Board
- Midwest Real Estate News Magazine – 2016 Midwest Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame
- NAIOP (Commercial Real Estate Development Association) – Chicago Chapter – Emeritus Board (Previous President, Board of Directors, Secretary and Awards of Excellence Co-Chair)
- Real Estate Forum magazine – 2015 Top 50 Under 40
- ULI’s Women’s Leadership Initiative – Chicago Chapter – Advisory Board & Executive Board Co-Chair
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)